Alright guys here is a tut to make sort of a melting metal effect. If I can get the colour right it might even be bronze.
1. Make a new document, 500 by 500 and fill it with black
2. Get 3 lens flares ( Filter>>Render>>Lens Flare) and use 50-300mm Zoom and place it fairly close to the center like this:
3. Duplicate the layer
4. With the duplicated layer highlighted Twirl it, ( Filter>>Distort>>Twirl) set the angle to 316 degrees.
5. Set the blend mode to lighten.
6. Merge together ( Control+e)
7. Duplicate the layer
8. With the duplicated layer highlighted, Chrome it (Filter>>Sketch>>Chrome)
With the detail on 10 and the smoothness on 1.
9. Set the blend mode to lighten and you should have something like this:
Doesn’t matter if its not exactly like this, it will still look good in the end.
10. You guessed it, merge together (Control+e)
11. Now give yourself a new colour balance layer (Control+b) and use your own settings. This is what I came up with:
Now before you comment, if someone else has made this tut somewhere else I am not ripping, I have no intention of ripping anyone’s work and I’m sorry.