Here you will be taught how to create a glass tube.
1. Alright… we start off with a orange box in a blank layer (not the background) this help`s if you want to change the background afterwards.
2. Inner shadow with the settings displayed here.
3. This is how it should look now!
4. Now make a new layer. Make a white rectangle on this layer. It should look like this.
5. Now select the eliptical marque tool and make this selection on the layer with the white rectangle.
6. Press delete.. and set the opacity to aprox 50%.
To make it look a little better we are going to apply a blur. Go to filter > blur > gausian blur and set it to 5. After that we are going to apply a distort filter … filter > distort> spherize with amount at 35%. It should now look like this.
7. Add a new layer and select the paint brush tool. Make sure its a fuzzy brush and draw a dark line on the top and bottom of the box. Lower the opasity of the new layer and your set. It should look like this.
Add some more stuff to your tube and you can get something like this